Confidence Renewed Through Fashion, In this workshop, fashion will be practiced as a confidence and self-esteem booster as well as helping women find attire that promotes their public image
and personality. We will explore tools and techniques to mix and match using one outfit to create three bold fresh new looks.
Participants will gain fashion awareness allowing them to enhance their clothing options and become creative while utilizing accessories. We will cover Do’s & Don’ts, fashion faux pas, and
fixable mistakes with fashionable solutions.
- Foundation Education: Intimate garment assessment for proper fit, type and/or function.
- In-Home: Personal closet consultation to provide direction and guidance with the client to consider purging, revamping and/or re-energizing
existing wardrobe to create fresh new looks.
- Accessory Haven: Review of jewelry, pocketbooks, shoes, belts, hats and/or scarves.
- Connection: Meeting with the client at his/her choice of a local shopping plaza.
- Personal Shopper: For those whom prefer not to shop themselves, their Fashionista will do it for them. A head to toe complete ensemble can be
created or only a few new items can be added to an existing wardrobe.
- Vacations: Going away with the hubby or maybe that special someone or having a girl's or boy's trip planned and have no idea what is needed or
what to pack?
- Parties: Special get together functions i.e. wedding, family reunion and/or holiday festivities etc.
- School: Whether it is back to school, off to college, homecoming/prom season or class reunion.
- Job Interview: Not sure what right attire is? Not an issue for your personal stylist who will show you the polished professional
- First Date: Whether it is a young adult, divorcee or widower, your guru will present the right image to capture a second date.
- Stay at home Parent: Learn how to transition from sweats just rolled out of bed style to the perfect weekend or casual look. We will embrace
and elevate the messy hair and work out clothing.
- Single Parent: Can provide assistance for current trends while remaining appropriate for the age group, especially helpful for "Dad with a
daughter". Great for those who are crunched for time with their schedule and prefer to have their stylist handle it.
- Not local? But, interested in working with me, I'm available for a wide variety of virtual styling services.